Monday, June 4, 2012

Future.

Have you sat around wondering what's going on? Are you not sure what the future holds for you? Guess what, you're not alone in those feelings. I believe those are thoughts that plague most if not all of us. Don't worry I don't come to remind of the troubles but to remind of the encouragement. I look at my own life and I honestly am not sure where God will lead me, as most of you also probably do. This is what I have come to learn through prayer, reading, and advice from others. I have no need to worry and neither do you! I look at my life and I'm not exactly sure what my calling will be, I am not sure what direction God will take me, but I now know that is okay! Just like in all situations, God is sovereign and is, just as always, in control. Discussing this with a friend, I was made aware to stop and look. I might not exactly know where or what but right now God is at work. I look at different situations and see God shaping things in my life. I see as days go by and decisions are made that God's will is unfolding before me. That is my point of encouragement for all who are reading, take notice that God is working. You might not understand what or why but see that there are opportunities before you and those opportunities are presented by God. All you must do is see the opportunities before you, bring them before God in prayer and just trust the way He is guiding. God opens and closes doors, that is how you know where to go or what to do. You have no need to worry about what awaits but take hold of the moment, serve God, and watch Him take you. Our focus can't be on what awaits but rather on what we are doing now with the current opportunities; because those current opportunities are will guide us to what awaits. So I say if you're struggling, stay faithful to God, stay fervent in prayer, and just serve. Keep you're focus on God and what He is doing in you. Just allow God to work in you and before you know it, you'll watch Him work through you.

2 comments:

  1. so good!
    btw I went to Cotton On today for the first time and I met Eric who works there. He'll hopefully be coming to cck soon.

    ReplyDelete