Sunday, February 12, 2012

Renew.


Romans 12:2a NKJV

"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind... "

I find myself smack dab in the middle of what has been one of the most eye opening, perspective placing, heart breaking, and life changing experiences in my life. That experience has been known to be called the One Conference 2012. I will later on tonight be wrapping up the third and final day of the conference, and I must say I can't begin to start to put in words everything that's being instilled in my heart right now but that verse above is the overall description of what's going on right now. I find myself in a place of perspective, renewing my mind through His Spirit; realizing I find myself in a place where I have been convinced by the lies of this world. I have conformed to the ways of this world's water downed form of Christianity, rather than following the natural passion He boils in my heart. So I stand here today, renewing my mind, refusing to conform to the world, and allowing the word of God to transform my heart. Things I want to be, I will start believing I am. Not that I want to, or will be, but that I AM. I am a man of God, I have the word of God hidden in my heart, I am a spiritual warrior, I am a fervent prayer, I am a spiritual leader, I am the spiritual guide and leader that my wife and family will one day depend on, I am a man of honor, respect and loyalty. I am those things. I am and they will come to fruition as I listen to God, whom is telling me and showing me in Him and.only in.Him, I am exactly that. Man, do I believe in Him. I trust You God.

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment