Saturday, March 10, 2012

Refined.


All of my life
In every season

You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship


I should feel discouraged, but I am not. I should be upset, but I am not. I should be making excuses to revert my ways, but I won't! Man it doesn't matter what you're going through, God is still God. He is with you, step by step. He is the calm and comfort amidst the storm. He is the soft whisper of encouragement that is telling you, it will be alright. I think many of us have a reason to want to stop, but if you were stop to take a moment, you'd realize God is with you. I stand firm this morning, Lord refine me through the flame. The devil can continue attacking, attack my family, attack my schooling, attack my job; he can keep scheming. I stand boldly before Your throne claiming victory already. I am a conqueror in Christ, the devil can attack all those aspects of my life but there is one thing he can't do and that is stop me.

My life can be a mess, attacks can come left and right, but I know no matter what nonsense comes my way, no powers or principalities can stop me or keep me from God! I will stand firm in Christ, the rock of my life, the firm foundation! Go ahead and bring it because my God is with me.I will keep praising, I will keep living for You. It doesn't matter what trials have come my way, You are greater, You are stronger. The mention of Your name can make the seas roar, Your very breath can snap his neck in two. That is God I believe and trust in, a God of POWER! I pray for encouragement not only for myself but for all of you reading. I know I am not the only one dealing with tough times, that is amidst a storm; but I encourage you, stop and PRAISE HIM! He is with you!




Daniel 10:19
And he said, "O man greatly beloved, fear not! Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong!" 
So when he spoke to me I was strengthened, and said, "Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me."

Psalm 94:19 
In the multitude of my anxieties within me,Your comforts delight my soul.


John 16:33
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."



PRAISE GOD AMEN!






with love,
-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment