Thursday, March 15, 2012

Standing.

I'm at a loss for words at the moment.
Things are a wreck but I see no wreckage.
I am in that moment where you have no control of anything and just surrender.
Things in my life have hit the fan after months of flirtation, but I stand strong in Him.

God is too good to me, always. My eyes have seen the glory of God unfold. I honestly don't think I am capable of expressing properly, so please excuse me. Right this moment I am consumed with emotion and passion; passion for a God who cares! I have seen God's hands at work in my life these last 2 weeks, I have seen Him take me and use me. I have stepped up to be a man that trusts in God, a man that reveres and understands the power behinds God's name, and I really do mean this humbly because it's through Him that I have been able to be blessed. With God at the helm of my life right now, I have seen myself step up as a spiritual leader in ways I didn't see possible. I have seen my ship steer smoothly amidst the storm and chaos. There are a lot of things changing in my life; I see positives, lots of positives. I ask for continual prayer, I need it; but praise God because He is unfolding the steps to follow each day. I have plans, God's plan. I am amidst of a storm sure, but better yet I can say I am amidst the calm that only comes with knowing of Jesus Christ as savior. He is so good, so good!




John 16:33 - "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
With love,
- Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment