Saturday, March 24, 2012

I'm taking You with me.

Phil 4:6-7
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


I'll admit I got anxious and frustrated. I'll admit in my frustration I began to seek and desire. I want things to be different. I'll admit that I feel I'm going through hell emotionally all over again. But I can also admit that I am blessed beyond belief. I am taking pride in my strength found in God alone. I'll admit that whatever I am going through is for my benefit all according to God's perfect plan and will; I have not doubted God's Sovereignty, I know He is at work. I know I am being refined through fire to become the man He needs and wants me to be. For whatever may come I will NOT be shaken, my eyes will remain upon You. You're the only thing that matters. You're the reason I get up in the morning with a smile despite the storm. You're the purpose I have chosen to live for. Do I have a clue what's going to happen? Now or in the future, no clue! NO WAY! Do I see possibilities of many things? ABSOLUTELY! Am I going to put any of my anxieties anywhere but before the cross? NO THANK YOU! I am surrendered to His Will. Whatever my Dad has for me, the answer is yes. I trust Him so much right now. I know His glory will reign in my life because of it. I don't know, I don't understand, but my hope is in Christ Jesus alone and there isn't another place I'd rather have it. I will be just fine




With love
- Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment