Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Those words are not enough.





There is a God who loves me
Who wraps me in His arms
And that is the place where I'm changed
And that's where I belong


I have a focus and it's to be where I belong. This is not putting myself on some sort of high horse above others, it's simply me doing what is best for me right now. I know I am disappointing some people, I know I'm letting people down. I know some people miss me. I know some people think I've changed, I'm different, I'm not who I used to be. You know what? You're right, sorry. I can only wish that if you guys care about me as much as you say you do, that you'd just accept me, support, and encourage me. I pray that you just simply be a true friend to me. I'm realizing more and more to start taking my life a little more on the serious side. It's not always supposed to fun and games, and talking about wanting to do things. Empty words are not enough, and it's about time I put them to action. I've been changing again lately, mostly mentally. My attitude is different, and I'm getting geared in a whole new direction. I've been making changes these last couple weeks, and all started at the advice of one of my closest friends. It's completely taken off from there.The bottom line is that it's in Him, where I belong. It's doing His work, following Him, in His arms that is where things happen for me; it's where I belong in. If home is where the heart is then home is where You are and it's where I'll be. I'm sorry if not hanging out, or I don't talk to you as much. I'm sorry if I act differently. I miss my friends, but I feel God trying to get me be alone for a while. I feel I need to grow severely, and unfortunately I can't do it unless I'm alone. Alone with Him, spending time with my Father. I can't always be dependent on my friends to get me through things, but I have a dire need to be fully dependent on Him. I pray that for all of you. That we all grow a dire dependency on Him. I pray that we start to act upon those empty words we utter often, because honestly those words are not enough.


my prayer for all of us.


with love,
- Adam



No comments:

Post a Comment