Friday, December 31, 2010

Auld Lang Syne

Well folks, another year gone. As I reflect on this last year, I don't think I can recognize myself right now. There have been so many changes over the span of this year. Some have been good, some have been bad, but all have been for the better. I am beyond proud of who I am right now, though I'd be a liar if I said I am truly happy with this year that has past. It had it's ups but had a lot of downs. It has been a challenging, emotional year but the amount of growth I have experienced makes it so worth it. As I kiss goodbye this year, I'll miss those I lost and embrace those I've gained. So here I go off to this new year embracing everything it has in store for me. I know no matter what comes my way, I have God with me now, and that excites me. I look forward to the challenges to come. I pray that I continue to grow more and grow closer to Him. I pray that my heart just sets on fire for Him, that everything I do this year is for His kingdom. I pray that I stay on His path for my life. I pray all these things for myself and for all of you. I love you all and may God bless you all on this new upcoming year.

with love always.
-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment