Wednesday, November 17, 2010

For the Moments I Feel Faint.




The song above for me is a very emotional song. It's something I connect with and something that due to a circumstance will forever get me going emotionally though I'll admit I haven't been so emotional these last 2 weeks or so. It's odd how I can grow so much closer to Him and be falling so much more in love with Him, yet feel like I'm losing some emotion.

So I went to the true test for me, I played this song. I'm not going to go into too much details because I'm saving it for another post, but this song was playing when I was driving home that night. It made me weep. It made me realize I was missing something. I was missing the Love that makes us kind. The moment I started crying, and called out to God this song was playing. Now that's all the details I'm going to go into tonight about that, but the reason I share it, is for the moments you and I feel faint.

The song is so true and powerful to me. The passion and intensity that Chester sings with on this track as to me he tries to deliver a message of hope. I don't think he was thinking along the same lines but this is how I view this song. Life isn't always easy. We're going to have days of struggle. Days that we simply lack motivation. Days we are going to be overwhelmed that life will leave us blind. But we have a hope, a love. That no matter the situation we always have that hope and love. The message, life is tough; it's a struggle. The Messenger, Jesus Christ; He brings us the hope and love to face and get through those days of struggles. This is what gets me through the moments that I feel faint.


always loving,
-adam

No comments:

Post a Comment